The ABMI has a firm commitment to regularly engage local, national, and international scientific experts during all aspects of science development. All data collection and analysis protocols receive extensive peer review by the greater scientific community.
- Raw Data Download—Download biodiversity data, description of collection methods and relevant metadata.
- Data Collection Protocols—Full details of data collection, biotic, and abiotic laboratory protocols.
- Sites Surveyed to Date—Details of sites surveyed and protocols implemented to date.
- Information Pyramids and Intactness Manuals
- Protocol Development
- Science of Monitoring
- Biodiversity Browser—Explore species detected by the ABMI throughout the province since 2003, the initial prototype data collection year, as well as human footprint features from 2007 remote sensing information for the province.
- Create Custom Area—Explore species detected and human footprint features for your own custom management area, or by Natural Regions and Subregions, Government of Alberta Land-use Framework regions, Watersheds, Sustainable Resource Development Areas, Forest Management Agreements, National Parks, or Provincial Protected Areas.