Human Footprint Products
Wall-to-Wall Human Footprint Inventory
The ABMI Wall-to-Wall Human Footprint Inventory (scale 1:15,000) is a detailed and thorough representation of provincial scale anthropogenic footprint (e.g. agriculture, forestry, energy) information for the province of Alberta.
3 x 7-km Sample-based Human Footprint Data
Annually updated sample-based human footprint layer (scale: 1:5,000) based on the ABMI’s systematic grid of 1,656 3 x 7-km plots that cover approximately 5% of the province.
Harvest Area Spectral Regeneration
This product is a polygon data set comprising the ABMI’s Human Footprint Inventory (HFI) 2019 harvest area polygons, attributed with additional information on regeneration as detected through satellite-based spectral signals, where suitable. This data set is unique, complementing and enhancing current information on human footprint across Alberta by providing a broad-scale perspective on regeneration patterns.
- Species & Habitat Raw Data
- Human Footprint Products
- Wall-to-Wall Human Footprint Inventory
- 3 x 7-km Sample-based Human Footprint Data
- Harvest Area Spectral Regeneration
- ABMI GitHub
- Advanced Landcover Prediction & Habitat Assessment (ALPHA) Products
- Other Geospatial Land Surface Data
- GIS Data: Biodiversity
- Species-level Data Sets
- Remote Camera Mammal Data
- Rare Species Data
- Data Archive