In partnership with the Bioacoustic Unit at the University of Alberta, the ABMI announced the public launch of WildTrax: an online platform for storing, managing, processing, and sharing environmental sensor data.
What is WildTrax?
The WildTrax platform, as it is being released, is centered around two data processing interfaces–one for remote camera data and one for acoustic recordings. WildTrax offers a number of benefits to users of cameras and automated recording units (ARUs), including:
- Reduced data processing time
- Online, real-time access to data
- Built-in QAQC to produce higher quality data
- Automated project status tracking and user management
- Secure online account for private data management
- Visit www.wildtrax.ca to explore the platform and decide if it is a fit for you
Want to learn more about WildTrax? Register for the upcoming WildTrax Webinar on November, 27th at noon (MDT).